Terms & Conditions of Herbalvalley Company Ltd.
§ 1 Application to entrepreneurs and definitions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between us and a consumer and valid at the time of the order.
(2) "Consumer" in these terms and conditions shall mean any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that is attributable neither commercial nor their independent vocational activity can.
§ 2 Conclusion of a contract, Storage of contract (1) The following provisions apply to the contract for purchase via our online shop http://www.herbalvalley.biz.
(2) In case of conclusion of the contract is with
VAT Reg Nr. Austria: ATU 66519724 – Switzerland: CHE 319827517
(3) The presentation of goods in our online shop are not legally binding contract on our part represents, but only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) On receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: the consumer makes a binding offer of contract by successfully passes provided for in our web shop ordering procedure .
The order involves the following steps:
1) Select the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) examination of the information in your shopping cart
4) click on the button "Checkout"
5) application on the internet shop for registration and entry of applicant information (email address and password).
6) Repeated testing or correcting the respective input data.
7) Mandatory submission of your order.
The consumer can get before the mandatory sending the order by pressing the information contained in the web browser used by him "back" button to check its information back to the website where the information of the customer are detected and correct input errors or by closing the web browser the ordering process. We acknowledge receipt of your order directly through an automatically generated e-mail ("Order Confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of contract for purchase via our online shop:
We save the contract text and send you the order data and our General Terms and Conditions by e-mail. The terms and conditions at any time, see also under http://www.raumduft.biz/index.php. Your last orders you can in our customer area under My Account -> My Orders view .
§ 3 Prices, Shipping, Payment, Maturity
(1) The prices include the legal VAT and other price components. There are also possible shipping.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by PayPal.
(3) the consumer has elected to pay in advance, so he agrees to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion.
§ 4 Delivery
(1) If we have not clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of our products available for dispatch immediately.
(2) the consumer has elected to pay in advance, so we do not send the goods before payment.
§ 5 Reservation
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 Revocation
you can cancel your contract within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, email) or - if the goods before the deadline & ndash , revoked by returning the goods. The time limit begins after receipt of this instruction in text form, however not before receipt of the goods by the recipient (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also does not fulfill our obligations under Article 246 § , 2 in connection with § 1 paragraph 1 and 2 draft Law and our obligations according to § 312e Section 1 Clause 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 BGB. The revocation period is sufficient to send the revocation or thing.
The revocation to:
In case of an effective withdrawal, the mutually received benefits and possibly towed uses (eg interest). Can you give us the performance received and benefits (eg benefits of use) or in part, or only restitute it in a deteriorated condition, you must pay us compensation for the value. For the deterioration and derived benefits, you must pay compensation only if the uses or the deterioration is due to a deal with the matter of the examination of the characteristics and the operation goes. By "testing the properties and functioning" refers to the testing and trying out the goods, as it is possible and customary in a retail store.
Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the cost of returning the goods if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered and if the price of the returned goods does not exceed an amount of 40 € or at a higher price when you have not provided the goods at the time of the withdrawal, the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise the return is free for you. Not parcel things do you pick. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you when you send your cancellation or the goods, for us with their reception.
End of withdrawal
§ 7 Contract provisions regarding the return costs for revocation
If you exercise your right of withdrawal shall apply in accordance with § 357 para 2 BGB, following agreement under which you have to pay the regular costs of the return if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered and when the price of the returned goods does not exceed an amount of 40 euros or if you have not yet paid the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at a higher price the thing at the time of cancellation.
Otherwise the return is free for you.
§ 8 contract language
As the language of the contract is exclusively German.
state of the Terms Apr.2013
Free AGB created by agb.de